Frequently asked questions
Q: Are you insured?
- A: YES! We are licensed, bonded, AND insured!
Q: Do I need to clean before you come?
- A: NO. However, your comfort is our main priority. If you want to clear counters or make your bed, we won’t stop you. But please, just be yourself. We’re here for YOU.
Q: Do you charge extra for windows?
- A: NO. However, please note that windows that require more than a 2-step ladder will be referred to a professional window cleaning company. We will clean exterior patio doors only. All other exterior windows will be referred to a professional window cleaning company as well.
Q: Do you supply everything you need to clean my home?
- A: YES! We have on occasions required clients to provide their own vacuum due to extraordinary circumstances, but that is not routine. If you want us to use your products an additional fee will apply if we need to wear protective gear (such as bleach, TSP, etc).
Q: What products do you use?
- A: We prefer non-toxic options whenever possible. Examples include: Thieves cleaner from Young Living, Norwex cleaning paste, Magic Erasers, and Bon Ami. If you have sensitivities or allergies please let us know ahead of time so we can come prepared.
Q: Can you clean the litter box?
- A: NO. We will also let you know if we find excrement or vomit so we can continue cleaning.
Q: Is there anything you won’t clean?
- A: YES, but it’s not that simple. You’re not only hiring us to clean, you’re hiring our expertise. If we are uncomfortable cleaning something we will let you know.
Q: Do we have to be home?
- A: No! We actually work faster if you take some time away from your home for a bit and let us do our thing. You are welcome to stay, but be advised we will charge for small talk.
Q: How will you get in without us home?
- A: We rent out key boxes that require a code. We prefer not to keep the key on our person, but are more than happy to leave a key box on your property so everyone is protected. Please do not hide a key for us; we care about your safety.